If you still have concerns

Every child is different and develops at different speeds.

The strategies on this website sometimes help quickly, but more often, you have to do them consistently and regularly for a while.

If you have been trying some strategies for a while and you still have concerns, or if you want more guidance, then you can get advice from services as follows.

If you are a parent or carer, you can consult either your Health Visitor or nursery staff.

If you are a professional, please refer to Highland Practice Model guidance as usual.

Enquiry Line

for Highland families

Every Tuesday between 2pm and 5pm there will be Allied Health Professionals available to answer questions you may have.

These include Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Dietitians, and Speech and Language Therapists.

The enquiry line is for all children, young people, parents, carers and professionals in the Highland Council area to access.

Please call us on 07785477686.